1. Seat belts are required in all classes, 4 point harness required in all classes except Stock.
2. Snell SA-rated helmet required in ALL classes.
3. A minimum of 2.5 OB, dry chemical ABC fire extinguisher with gauge in cab required.
4. On/Off battery disconnect switch is required at the rear on passenger side 1 ft. from the side and 1 foot from rear of truck bed (OPTIONAL -- switch may also be placed in cab for drivers safety concerns).
5. Battery and radiator must be securely fastened and shielded from driver. Must not be in driver's compartment.
6. Firewalls and floors are mandatory. Stock and Super Stock must have 4 point roll cages and be attached to frame. Modified and Super Modified mandatory 6-point roll cage and attached to frame. Tubing must be a minimum of 1-1/2" diameter with at least .063 wall thickness.
7. All vehicles must have tow hooks front and rear. All vehicles must have front and rear bumpers not exceeding width of wheel opening. Bumpers must not have sharp edges. MUST be safe.
8. All automatic transmissions must have a SEMA approved shield or blanket. All standard transmissions must have SEMA approved blow proof bell housing except stock class and super stock. Rule applies for modified and super modified.
9. Fuel tank cells allowed in all classes. All fuel lines must be isolated from driver's compartment. All tanks must have positive locking or screw caps. Fuel cells must be fully secured.
10. Throttle pedal must be positive acting with return loop or arm for return in case of stuck throttle. Three return springs are mandatory, one on pedal and two on carburetor.
11. Hydraulic brakes required. Drive line brakes okay. Must be able to stop safely.
12. All but stock class. Two drive shaft loops per drive shaft, loops must be 6"minimum, 12" maximum from u-joint.
13. No one under 16 years of age in race vehicle.
14. Race trucks will be operated in a safe manner at all times. Track owner or official has the right to disqualify truck at any time.
15. Drivers and pit crew will be disqualified for alcohol, drugs, or tampering of race vehicles. THIS RULE WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
16. Any infractions or fighting, un-sportsman like conduct will not be tolerated from driver, rider or pit crew. Money, points and trophy will be forfeited and could lead to one year suspension from all tracks.
17. All trucks must have visible numbers
18. If found cheating, you will loose points, be fined $250. and you will have to advance to next class for the year. Your points will start over. This rule also applies to refusal of tear down.
19. Track owners and Officials reserve the right to perform a visual check and a P&G, weight combination check on Super Stock or Big Block at any given time.
20. All race entries MUST be registered by end of Driver's Meeting. NO late 2nd class entries.